The Realm of Ashenfallz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Ashenfallz

This is the Realm of Ashenfallz, a RuneScape private server owned by XxSanityxX and Brutality!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guide to Donating and the benefits!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
XxSaNiTyXx
Server owner
Server owner
XxSaNiTyXx

Guide to Donating and the benefits! Empty
PostSubject: Guide to Donating and the benefits!   Guide to Donating and the benefits! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:30 am

Hello its xxsanityxx here.
Today im gonna explain how to donate and what you get and how it helps us evolve!

well the first thing i wanna say is that every donation no matter how big or how small helps us.
All donations go to server fees which are $20 a month for us.
Donating is simple and easy! it also has its benefits and rewards.
Here is the donation reward list

$5 donator status [This entitles you to the use of the donator shops and spells. more below on this]
$7 donator status+ your choice of either an abyssal whip or any other likewise item.
$10 donator status+ any godsword of your choice.
$13 donator status and you get two choices of the other reward. you may either have 1. any godsword of your choice and another smaller item. 2. a party hat color of your choice.
$16 party hat set
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is how you donate.

Step 1. Navigate your browser to our forums and click the paypal donate button.
Step 2. Once on enter the amount of money your going to donate in the donation amount box above.
Step 3. After you have added the amount you wish to donate enter your billing information and confirm the donation.
Step 4. When you have finished the transaction post in the help forum with the confirmation id you get and then the item your donating for.
If you dont know what the id is just leave your paypal email address in the post and ill make sure you get your items
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here are some pictures and explanation of the donator benefits

You get access to 3 spells that are very usefull in the realm of ashenfallz.
Here is a picutre of the spells and theres descriptions

Guide to Donating and the benefits! Bgz32u

Heres some pictures of the donator shops we have.

Heres the god shop
Guide to Donating and the benefits! 29gh0g4

Heres the trimmed shop
Guide to Donating and the benefits! 2yv9q45

We are currently working on a donator only area where donators will have access to things other players will not.
Im glad you took the time to read this.
Happy gaming!
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Donating and the benefits!   Guide to Donating and the benefits! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 9:31 am

Thanks for adding this. I'll have to be the first to donate Smile
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Server owner
Server owner
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Donating and the benefits!   Guide to Donating and the benefits! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:30 pm

Even though I'm owner, and already have donator benefits, I'll probably donate anyways just to help out the server Wink
Back to top Go down
http://ashenfallz.omgforum.net
juggalo

juggalo

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Donating and the benefits!   Guide to Donating and the benefits! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:30 pm

just fyi the whip idea and godsword is kinda useless if u ask me but i might have to donate for all those awesome benifits of donor status
Back to top Go down
juggalo

juggalo

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Donating and the benefits!   Guide to Donating and the benefits! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 03, 2011 10:32 pm

just one thing is... i dont have paypal so i might need a different way to donate if thats possible
Back to top Go down
swejs pure

swejs pure

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Donating and the benefits!   Guide to Donating and the benefits! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 2:51 am

new donation rewards would be good Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide to Donating and the benefits!   Guide to Donating and the benefits! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide to Donating and the benefits!
Page 1 of 1