The Realm of Ashenfallz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Ashenfallz

This is the Realm of Ashenfallz, a RuneScape private server owned by XxSanityxX and Brutality!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marty's Mod Application2

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty

Marty

Marty's Mod Application2 Empty
PostSubject: Marty's Mod Application2   Marty's Mod Application2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 3:59 pm

Mod Application

Hi, i want to make an application.

Why you want to become a Moderator?:I have great experience in staff i have a great personality
i follow rules i try my best i think you can give me that chance to be a mod. I have respect with my fellow staff member so far i listen to my staff and respect them. I like to help out people, because well im that kind of person to sacrifice my time to help people i try my best to invite people to come join. I don't give up i put my 100% to the server. I'm a nice person you can ask around i don't have that bad rep.

What have you done to show you deserve the Position so far?: I helped out players i know i just started i helped people what does the "casket" do and the "keys" do so i so far giving out a great vibe.

If I received the Staff position: I would get to my job no joking around and well do my thing going around asking people if they need and help. or just relax and play the game if theirs any fight,name calling,swear and ect i would get to my job and fix it RIGHT AWAY!

Previous Experience in Moderating Forums: i was co owner on many previous servers.i worked my way up from mod to admin i was also hidden in many other servers. but i liked to start new in this server since i quit the other ones because of school and my mark where low i gotten my marks back up im ready to work for you. i work my way up all the time i try my best to focus and help out.s of right now, I do not own a server. However, in my life, available for coding. However, I'm not quite sure on how much more I can improve, since the fact of everything you've done.

Would I still Play if the Staff position was not received/given: OF COURSE I WOULD this is a great server to me i would like to continue my work and play i'm not that person to leave just because i didn't get staff thats not me im that person to stay and have fun.

Tell us a little bit about your self/:Average hours of play: I'm 16 years old i play actives i go out a lot so i'm not on as much on Fridays Saturdays i play the hours im allowed to i stay with my friends a lot i play average a day maybe 2 to 3 hours depends the days im sorry i can't have long hour just in the summer i go out a lot and especially workout. in the winter i have way longer hours so don't worry Very Happy

Future plans for this p server: i hope this server goes very far and become very successful and i will try to make a difference and help out with ideas.

In Game Name:Marty
Real Life Name:Martino
Timezone(GMT +/- ?): From Canada Quebec

________
Marty♥️
Back to top Go down
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Marty's Mod Application2   Marty's Mod Application2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:10 pm

Very nice Marty. However, you could've just edited your old one! Sad

Anyways, great job with the app. Could've used a little bit more details, but I like it Smile

-Ryan
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

PostSubject: Marty Reply   Marty's Mod Application2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:41 pm

ooo i'm sorry I just forgot but i hope you like it im trying my best.

_______
Marty♥
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Server owner
Server owner
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Marty's Mod Application2   Marty's Mod Application2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:45 pm

I'm not sure if you should of made 2 applications, your other one was fine, but whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://ashenfallz.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Marty's Mod Application2   Marty's Mod Application2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Marty's Mod Application2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Ashenfallz :: Server :: Moderator/Administrator Application-
Jump to: