The Realm of Ashenfallz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Ashenfallz

This is the Realm of Ashenfallz, a RuneScape private server owned by XxSanityxX and Brutality!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donor Stall/Men

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Marty

Marty

Donor Stall/Men Empty
PostSubject: Donor Stall/Men   Donor Stall/Men I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:38 pm

hey i have a great idea for an extra thing for donor's. they should have the right to theiv a stall that gives them maybe 100k that will be great for them or at donor island they kill men that have 10k hp and drop any color phat or mask it will be fun and long experience for them. Razz
Back to top Go down
XxSaNiTyXx
Server owner
Server owner
XxSaNiTyXx

Donor Stall/Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donor Stall/Men   Donor Stall/Men I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Sounds like a good idea. Though this doesnt llook like somthing that would be good for the economy.
I am looking into making a special area for donators.
This will be good and bring in more funds to upgrade our server if the needs be.
Thank you for your suggestion

Owner of ashenfallz
xxsanityxx
Back to top Go down
Brutality
Server owner
Server owner
Brutality

Donor Stall/Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donor Stall/Men   Donor Stall/Men I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:33 pm

Yeah, that's a good idea, because by killing that man, they can also gain combat experience in the various combat skills, while having the possibility to get a partyhat.
Back to top Go down
http://ashenfallz.omgforum.net
Ryan

Donor Stall/Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donor Stall/Men   Donor Stall/Men I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:39 pm

^^^True
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Donor Stall/Men Empty
PostSubject: Donor Stall/Men   Donor Stall/Men I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:24 pm

Yes its a very good idea well unless you make the men for donors only but remember "99k" health something that will take hours to get people won't focus on it. Its something to attempt but people give up 99.99% well its up to you im just giving suggestion.

________
Marty♥
Back to top Go down
XxSaNiTyXx
Server owner
Server owner
XxSaNiTyXx

Donor Stall/Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donor Stall/Men   Donor Stall/Men I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:36 pm

ill look into it marty =D
Back to top Go down
Marty

Marty

Donor Stall/Men Empty
PostSubject: Marty Reply   Donor Stall/Men I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 22, 2011 5:46 pm

Thanks a lot i really appreciate it i'm trying my best to help out when i get more ideas i will let you know i never new a forum can get in handy nice job with it Very Happy

_______
Marty♥️
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Donor Stall/Men Empty
PostSubject: Re: Donor Stall/Men   Donor Stall/Men I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Donor Stall/Men
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Realm of Ashenfallz :: Server :: Suggestions-
Jump to: