The Realm of Ashenfallz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Realm of Ashenfallz

This is the Realm of Ashenfallz, a RuneScape private server owned by XxSanityxX and Brutality!

HomeHomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ryan's Application for Moderator!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryan

Ryan's Application for Moderator! Empty
PostSubject: Ryan's Application for Moderator!   Ryan's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi Staff Members!

My name is Ryan. I've been staff on many servers, and have owned over 20 servers (317-614 DB'S) I enjoy to play servers like this, basically because of all the work it takes to own a server, and server charges.

I know you guys normally don't accept staff applications, but I've done a lot, and would REALLY APPRECIATE if you would mind just reading this over. Please keep in mind that a lot of people have a better chance then me, but I would like to get a chance at this.

Yes, I do understand the fact that this guide DOES NOT guarantee me anything. I would just like you all to know about me, and that I'm available for a staff Position!

Before I begin, I would like to thank everyone for this oppurtunity. I still will play the server, staff or not.

-Staff Application-

:IGN:
Ryan

:Real Life Name:
Ryan

:Experience in Servers:
As of right now, I do not own a server. However, in my life, I've coded around 2 years of C++, and have owned ATLEAST 5- 317 Servers 2- 508 Servers and 3- 614 Servers. I do have a lot of experience in coding, and want everyone to know the fact that I AM 100%
available for coding. However, I'm not quite sure on how much more I can improve, since the fact of everything you've done.

:Experience in Staff on Servers:
I have been staff on A LOT of servers! Mainly because I help them code. I try to help them code a lot, and they normally reward me with staff. However, I am mainly known for my guides. People REMARK my guides! I love to make them, and have been in many
Writing Contests, that I base on my Server Records! That's why I'm known for my guides, I guess!

:Why do I wish to receive a Staff Position:
I would wish to have a staff position just because of the more respect I would have from the server. As you probably know, if there is a normal player that is helping people out, many people prefer to only listen to Moderators. This bothers me, because I really
like to help people, but they never really want to talk/respect me back. I do understand that you have a VERY nice staff list so far, and there may not be a spot available for me. But like I said, the whole point of this is for you all to know I'm available, and want
to be available!

:What would I do if I received a Staff Position:
If I received the Staff position, I would, like stated above, be able to help people with much more respect. Since the fact of members being very sexual/inappropriate a lot, and I would try to help fix that. I could also help out with other coding errors if so!

:Would I still Play if the Staff position was not received/given:
Definitely. Like I said, I only want you to know about me. Yes, I would definitely LOVE a position, but, I would not quit because of it. I love the people on the server, and i'm not like some that would completely quit and pout because of not getting staff.
Keep this in mind!

:Average hours of play:
It's summer! I normally play around 7-8 hours a day. My parents SCREAM at me, but it's worth it!

:Other:
Like I said, PLEASE DON'T BAN ME! I just want you all to know my capabilities, and what I can do for the server. I love the server way to much to be banned. I understand the fact of me not receiving this, but please read over it and give me a chance

I thank you all very much for this chance at staff position.

Please do not ban me. I love the server way to much to be banned for expressing my opinion

I appreciate the fact of you even listening to me, and I hope I can get somewhere with this.

Thanks guys!

Love the server

-Ryan
Server owner
Brutality

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Application for Moderator!   Ryan's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:18 pm

Nice application, we'll just have to wait and see what the future brings to you, Ryan!
Back to top Go down
http://ashenfallz.omgforum.net
Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Application for Moderator!   Ryan's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 10:39 pm

Atleast I'm forum moderator for now Smile Hoping to improve, but fine with it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ryan's Application for Moderator!   Ryan's Application for Moderator! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ryan's Application for Moderator!
Page 1 of 1